New Leadership You Can Trust on The ABC School Board
Dear Neighbors, Family and Friends,
I would like to announce that I am running for ABC School Board, Trustee Area #4 on November 3. After the election, I hope to represent your interests in the ABC Unified School District.
The campaign has just started, and I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and share some of my political and personal experience:
• Attended Bragg, Haskell and Gahr High School
• Mom taught at Cerritos High School for 28 years
• Professional with 21 years in investigative, supervisory and management experience with the State of California
• Volunteered in my community as a Neighborhood Watch Block Captain
for more than 7 years
• Appointed to City of Cerritos Community Safety Committee, Parks and Recreation and Planning Commission (2 year each)
• Served on the ABC Unified School District Strategic Planning, Facilities and School of Choice Committees
• Board Member for the International Red Ribbon Movement
• Softball coach with the Cerritos Girls Softball Association
• Appointed to the Bellflower Unified School District Citizen's Task Force by the Mayor of Cerritos
• Nixon Academy PTA President for the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 school years
• Proud member of the State award winning Nixon Watch DOGS
(Dads of Great Students) program
• Community leader with strong ethics, integrity and someone you can trust
• A Dad who cares
As the ABC Unified School District faces an uncertain future due to the Coronavirus, the Board recently had to cut almost $10 million from the budget, and things are looking more and more bleak every day. In these trying times, I am someone that will listen to you and make common sense decisions for the betterment of our children. Safety of the children is my highest priority, and balancing our budget without sacrificing our children's education is paramount. I also want to make sure that Measure BB funds, that we are all paying for, are spent in accordance with our Facilities Master Plan.
I am supported by many local elected officials and have a proven track record in the community that you can trust. Please contact me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or at (562) 637-5788
to discuss the future of our schools. I would love to hear your opinions.
I humbly ask for your vote later this year.
PS - Due to Covid-19 it is impossible for me to host a traditional campaign
kick-off event or fundraising events. If you would like to donate to my campaign, please make checks payable to Brad Beach for ABC School Board 2020 and mail them to19607 Ray Circle, Cerritos, CA 90703. Thank you very much.
Paid for by Brad Beach for ABC School Board, ID #1427300